I love Yogurt
Benefits of yogurt
Yogurt is a healthy food with so much nutrition. It is a nice diet option as well. Adding the specific type of yogurt in your diet will provide you with lots of health impact. By consuming yogurt, you will be benefited in many ways. The benefits of consuming yogurt are as follows:
- You can get the important microorganisms (probiotics) by consuming probiotics. Probiotics have importance in the digestive system. For more details…yogurt for probiotics.
- Consumption of yogurt on a regular basis will help you to prevent several diseases such as osteoporosis, heart disease, diabetes etc. For more details… yogurt for diabetics.
- Adding yogurt on your diet will provide a better control in your weight management program.
- Since yogurt is a fermented milk product, it provides all the nutrition present in milk. Some people, especially children do not like to drink milk. In that case, they can eat yogurt to meet the requirements of nutrition present in milk. Furthermore, the sour taste and the characteristic flavor make the yogurt more delicious to the children.
- To maintain a healthy digestive an immune system, consumption of yogurt has an advantageous impact.
- Yogurt is also a nice food for your baby. For more details….yogurt for baby.
- Yeast infection can also be treated by consuming or applying yogurt directly. Although yeast infection occurs mostly in women, men can also get this infection. For more details….yogurt for yeast infection.
Along with lots of benefits of consuming yogurt, there are several other adverse effects also related to yogurt consumption. These include:
- 1.Lactose intolerance: Traditional yogurt contains the milk sugar, which is called lactose. Lactose intolerance refers to a digestive problem created by the consumption of lactose-containing foods, and it occurs in the people who are lactose intolerant. However, lactose intolerant people can also eat yogurt, because there are lots of brands of lactose-free yogurt available in the market. For more details…..lactose free yogurt.
- 2.Dairy allergy: Yogurt is traditionally made by the fermentation of cow’s milk. Therefore, allergic reaction is a common with the people who are allergic to cow’s milk. But, there are alternative options for these people. Dairy free yogurt is also available in the market. For more details…..dairy free yogurt.
- 3.Gluten intolerance: Gluten is a cluster of proteins. A number of people are also intolerant to gluten. Therefore, gluten-free yogurt can be a nice option of yogurt for them. For more details….gluten-free yogurt.
You can find various types of yogurt in the supermarket. These include: frozen yogurt, low fat yogurt, low fat Greek yogurt, fat-free yogurt, etc. Moreover, yogurts with different flavors such as vanilla, mango, strawberry or berry are also available.
Furthermore, yogurt manufacturers also produce organic fat-free yogurt and low-fat natural yogurt. From the supermarket, you can buy your favorite brands of yogurt.
If you take the low-fat yogurt, you need to be concerned about the low fat yogurt calories.